The chips are shipped in an antistatic box (€1,50).
Our carrier, DHL, has made it impossible to send the chips via letters; international shipments have to be done as parcels now. This makes shipping rather pricey – sorry for that, not much we can do about it.
Shipping costs for non-insured, non-trackable shipment, including the box, are:
- Intra-German shipment (letter): € 3,50
- EU Shipment (DHL Parcel XS EU): € 7,49
- Non-EU Europe: Switzerland, UK, Norway (DHL Parcel XS): € 10,49
- World: (DHL Parcel XS): € 12,49
Please note that we do not ship to the U.S. and Canada. Please contact Bob Grieb – you will get the chips much faster from him, and without having to clear them through customs.
Tracking is possible if you choose a registered shipment for an additional charge:
- Registered shipment to EU destination: + € 2,50
- Registered shipment to non-EU and world destination: + € 4,00
- Intra-German „Einschreiben“: +€ 3,50
Due to CoViD-19, some countries like the U.S., or Australia, do not process this type of shipment through customs – at all. This does unfortunately mean that it is not possible to deliver to these destinations.
Living in the U.S. or another NAFTA country? Please contact Bob Grieb – you will get the chips much faster from him, and without having to clear them through customs.